BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Stagnant...




I've been standing in stagnant water for a while. I've had such a hard time focusing lately and in turn had a hard time with my Bible Studies, blogging, a lot of things. I'm not really sure why! I have so much to be excited about. I haven't felt well, terrible (probably worst of my life) sinus infection for going on 6 weeks now. But I still don't know why I'm having such issues. I think I'm honestly a little discouraged and tired. Dave won a contest that will give us $1000 for our Africa trip. Im thrilled! What a huge addition to our account! But here I sit wondering why so many of my friends can raise the funds for a mission trip in a matter of weeks and its taken Dave and I over a year and we aren't even at 50%. I know there is a reason. I know my health needed taken care of and things happened where we wouldn't have been able to go when originally planned...I just wish for once I could see the future. Winter has me down and extremely burnt out on OH too. I'm dying for the opportunity to move back to TX. Although I can't see ever leaving our church. Can we just pick up and move everyone? I think I just need the Lord to come take me by the hand and take me for a nice walk so we can chat. I need a pick me up. Pray for me...for open heart and mind...for focus! For no headache!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww Jill hun I think so many of us feel the same way a lot more times then we would like to admit to. I will absolutely keep you lifted in prayer hun..

JoshM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JoshM said...

Sorry, had a typo in the first comment. Didn't know how to edit. Anyway, I like your blog. If it's ok with you I would like to pass on the link to Jenn. I think it may help her find contentment and happiness in a family-oriented atmosphere. You seem to have a lot of that in your life, I think it's great!