BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A letter to my Tater...



A friend of mine posted her letter to her son she wrote about him going to kindergarten...Since my kindergarten letter would be far too sad cause I'm not exactly dealing well, I thought I'd share the little letter I wrote to Cameron while we were unpatiently waiting for him to arrive! lol

Cameron Tate Mills~

We are so anxious for you to get here! I have had contractions all day and I'm hoping we will be seeing you shortly, maybe even tomorrow. I love you so much already! I have outfits all picked out for your whole first week of life! Your cute little car seat is already in the car & we have toys for you too! Everyone is so excited to meet you. Your sonogram pictures show that you have alot of hair. I can't wait to see if its dark and curly like mine or blonde and straight like your daddy and brother have. Caedmon is very excited to be your big brother. He will be really good to you and I'm sure will be a great example to you! He's a very good boy, as I'm sure you will be too.

Well come see us soon Baby Cameron! I promise we will take wonderful care of you! Mommy loves you bunches and always will!
June 3, 2005...

Cameron was due June 1, 2005...he didn't arrive until June 15th, 2005 when the Dr's made him come out! lol My contractions were all false, he never dropped, and they thought he was going to be over 10 bs and suggested a c-section. This was God watching out for him. He was only 8.6 lbs, but had the cord around him twice and was why he couldn't move down. If we had tried inducing, things could have been much more scary! He didnt have dark or blonde hair at that time...It was red! Daddy and mommy both have alot of red undertones. He got very curly in his first year, but once we cut it the first time, those sweet curls never came back. When I first saw him, all I thought was how much he looked like his big brother and that he was the most beautiful newborn I'd ever seen! He was perfect! And a perfect addition to our family! He made me glad that he wasn't a girl, like we had originally thought he was. What can I say, God knew what He was doing when He gave us 2 awesome boys! Its so hard to believe that Caedmon was just finishing kindergarten when Cameron was born and now he's already in 6th grade-almost jr high! And its Cameron's turn in kindergarten. My boys are growing up way too fast for my liking! Every day I feel that step closer to empty nest...can't handle that! I'm so blessed that God has allowed me to be mom to these 2 precious little men! Caedmon makes me sooo proud every day! He is one of the most outstanding young men I've ever seen! I may be a bit biased, but he is! Cameron makes me laugh all the time and his snuggles are just the best present a mom could get on a daily basis! Thank you Lord! Thank you for every moment I get to be their mom!

0 comments: