BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Finding my heartsong...




Yesterday I created this blog with the full intention of it being an outlet for my anger...a venting fest if you will. To come and anonymously say whatever was in my head without people knowing it was me and in turn embarrassing my husband or making my own reputation be that of a crazy, mad woman. I'm in serious need of anger management. However, last week I started a ladies Bible study with the women of my church. Its Beth Moore's Stepping Up---The Psalms of Ascent. Every single part of this study has been working on my heart and working on the issues in my heart. Last night was almost eerie the way God was moving. The study was talking about an outlet...using song or psalms as your outlet thru all things. An outlet! Exactly what I named this blog, before ever going to the study! I knew God was creating a new work in me...a change in my 'outlet'. So from this day forward, my outlet will be song. And my 'OUTLET' will be open to whoever needs it that day. Im looking for my heartsong...the song that remains in my heart thru all things, that I can sing to the Lord in times of praise, joy, confusion, sorrow...

So this is where I will come, whenever I need an outlet. I'll post songs, prayers, my heartfelt and sincere feelings. Even when they are full of sorrow and tears and surely when they are full of joy and praise. Feel free to come here and join with me in your prayers, your thoughts, your sorrows, and of course your joys and thankfulness! Here we go!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so ready for another Beth Moore Study. :) Congrats on starting this blog. Glad God changed your heart about it. :)

Tina Lee said...

I love your blog Jill. Hopefully, we can get to know each other better through blogging if nothing else. :o) Blessings to you and David and the boys.