BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Ever wake up feeling like this?




Its Thursday...I need a pick-me-up! How 'bout you?
My allergies get worse every single year...So far I have had a headache for 5 days and now the pressure in my nose and under my eyes is sooo bad I feel like I'm gonna pass out about once every 10 minutes. Fabulous!

Needless to say, getting moving today is not so easy. And I have a cookie order to make for pick up late this afternoon, My son has a midweek football game tonight, then I have to go supply shopping and stay up all night making cupcakes for a small order and a big wedding order for tomorrow. I need to do it tonight so I have my day free until delivery...made plans already.

So here is my song...not because I'm feeling chipper just yet, But because I NEED TO! AND THIS IS THE SONG TO GET THE JOB DONE. Sometimes we need a good musical kick in the pants. =)

0 comments: