BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Are you grateful?




I'm gonna get a little sappy today...Especially the song. lol

I've been searching myself this week. Its hard to see sometimes. But I don't show my gratefulness the way I should. I tell my gratefulness to my hubbalicious, but I need to show him more. I think its something we all fall short in once in a while. God gave me this wonderful man to spend my life with and what a blessing it is to be able to share everyday with my very best friend ever! But women are the ones who need to hear things, while men need to be shown and feel love. Me just telling my honey that I love him, doesn't SHOW him. He deserves more...He deserves appreciation for all he does for our family, he deserves to know without doubt that noone could ever love him like I do! In the past my husband wasn't loved the way he deserved to be loved. He has had someone in his life that had no appreciation for who he was or what he did. I vow to never let myself become that in his life. I want him to know EVERY SINGLE DAY that he will never have to feel that again. God has given us a gift in each other and when you are given a gift that is so precious you take care of it. I LOVE my gift in Dave. I can't imagine life and don't even want to think about him not being my partner on this journey. And by showing him my love, I show GOD my love and gratitude for the blessing He gave me in Dave. Marriage isn't always an easy journey to take, but if you keep gratitude for each other in your hearts and you show each other EVERY DAY that you are glad to be walking hand in hand with them it sure makes for a happier more peaceful road to take.

I love you, hubbalicious! Thank you for the ridiculous amount of patience you have loving me! You are one of the 3 greatest earthly gifts my Father could have and did bless me with!

0 comments: