BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 5, 2010

When you look up...




When you look up, what do you see? Do you see clouds, or look for stars? Do you think about who's looking at that same sky in that same moment? Do you imagine flying thru that beautiful blue sky? Do you find birds and wonder where they are headed? When I look up, I see heaven waiting for me! When I was a little girl I always that that God lived on the biggest, fluffiest, whitest, & brightest cloud! You know the one! The one where the rays of sunshine were coming down all the way to the ground on every side of it and then a big shiny ray coming right down thru the middle of that cloud. That's where the throne must be! I'm grown and I know a little more and I know that's not true, but when I look up, I still imagine it. I still see God sitting up there watching right over me. I imagine that He must laugh at me alot. I do alot of dumb things. But isn't it the most wonderful thing you could imagine when you look up? I think it is! I also think I need to start looking up more often.

0 comments: